[Carambola fried with carambola]_Beef _ Carambola _ Production method
Carambola can be paired with a variety of ingredients. Today we recommend carambola with beef. The combination of the two is very exquisite, so there is a very popular dish of carambola fried beef. Let ‘s learn the details.
First, the practice of starfruit stir-fried yakiniku. Gourmet materials and raw materials: 2 starfruit, yakiniku 200 grams, minced garlic.
Seasoning: salt, soy sauce, sugar, corn flour.
1. Cut yak meat into small pieces, add salt, sugar, soy sauce and millet for 5 minutes.
2. Wash the carambola, cut off the edges, and cut it into five-pointed star slices.
3. Heat the pan, add oil, stir-fry with minced garlic, simmer the beef pieces, and fry until cooked.
4. Add carambola slices, stir-fry with beef stew a few times, cover with a lid and simmer for about a minute.
5. Turn off the fire and put on the dish.
Carambola is best cooked to almost yellow, otherwise it will be more sour.
The beef has been seasoned and marinated, so no seasoning is needed during the frying process.
After the carambola slices are added, cover the pot lid for a short while, and too long will cause the carambola slices to become overripe and soft.
Second, the practice of carambola fried beef consumption Step 1 Cut the sirloin beef into small pieces, add salt, sugar, soy sauce and millet for 5 minutes.
2 Wash the carambola, cut off the edges, and cut into five-pointed star slices.
3 hot pan, add oil, stir-fry with minced garlic, simmer the beef cubes, and fry until cooked.
4 Add carambola slices, stir fry with beef stew a few times, cover the pot and simmer for about a minute.
5 Turn off the fire and put on the plate.
Tips: 1. Carambola should be cooked to almost yellow, otherwise it will be more sour.
2. The yakiniku has been seasoned and marinated, so no seasoning is needed during the frying process.
3. After the carambola slices are added, cover the pot lid for a while, then the carambola slices will be overripe and soft.
Third, the practice of fried beef with sour carambola[Ingredients]One sour carambola, 300 grams of beef tenderloin, two red peppers, two seasonings, 5 grams of garlic, 5 grams of ginger, 5 grams of raw soy sauce, 5 grams of starch,3 grams of oyster sauce, 20 grams of vegetable oil, 1 grams of white pepper powder, 5 grams of white sugar, and appropriate amount of water
Wash the beef, cut into thin slices along the horizontal stripes, add to the bowl, add salt, soy sauce, oyster sauce, white sugar, white pepper, and ginger, and stir 2.
Add starch and mix well. The beef is very water-soluble. When marinating, add water and stir until each piece of beef is full of water and moistened. The fried beef will be tender. 3
After the beef is processed, cut the red bell peppers into pepper rings, and the carambola also cut into five-pointed star switches; heat the pot to pour the vegetable oil, medium heat to lightly smoke, and pour the red peppers and garlic to burst out the aroma.
Pour in the beef, quickly divide, stir-fry until discolored, pour the carambola slices, and stir-fry quickly.