The toilet water is poisonous, don’t mess with it!

You must know the correct usage!

The toilet water is poisonous, don’t mess with it!
You must know the correct usage!

Toilet water, summer essential!

But many people don’t know that the toilet water is poisonous (although it is slightly toxic, but it should also remind everyone to pay attention, don’t paint it with your life?
Let us first understand that “micro-poison” is a sly concept!

The National “Administrative Measures for Agricultural Labels and Instructions” stipulates that all pesticide management products must be marked with a pesticide registration certificate, an approval certificate and a product standard number, and must be marked with a toxicity level.

When it comes to toxicity levels, it is divided into 6 levels, and micro-poison is the lowest level.

As a general rule, as long as you are classified as a pesticide, you must indicate micro-poison.

Will the slightly poisonous toilet water be poisoned?

Under normal circumstances will not!

There is a layer of “stratum corneum” on the surface of human skin that blocks the absorption of trace substances (except for mimetic substances).

As an alcohol solvent, toilet water is difficult to be absorbed by the skin. Therefore, if we use a little water, there is no big problem in safety.

However, what I just said is that it will not be poisoned under normal circumstances. In the second case, if you often apply it on a large scale, will it be put on the matter?
Applying dew on the body in the summer will make you feel cool, slippery, and have a mosquito repellent effect.

Therefore, many people will adsorb on a large area, which is easy to cause a decrease in body temperature (very dangerous) and cold sweat.

Special reminder of careless children, dad and babe, apply a lot of dew, especially children.

In addition, you should pay attention to the following five points when applying dew: 1. For sensitive skin, do not use the main ingredients of toilet water: neroli, rose geranium oil, lemon oil, benzoic acid, bergamot oil, alcohol.

The current sale of toilet water contains menthol and borneol to make it cooler.

Therefore, people with sensitive skin, especially those who are allergic to alcohol, flavor, and rosin, must not use toilet water.

These ingredients are widely found in cosmetics and detergents.

If you have been allergic to cosmetics and detergents, then be careful.

2, do not use certain alcohols in special parts, such as mosquito-repellent amines, mosquito repellent esters, etc., there is a certain irritating, like the periorbital, periocular, perineal, generally do not use toilet water, if stimulated to these places, it will cause dermatitis.
3 After the replacement, give the child the use of toilet water, do not apply directly to the skin, so as not to stimulate the delicate skin, it is recommended to replace the toilet water 4?
5 times reuse.

4, can not be used as medicinal toilet water is not a drug in nature, but many people think it is good for itching.

In fact, this is a big misunderstanding.

The toilet water does not stop itching, and the illusion of itching is only the place where the alcohol has been stimulated to have inflammation. This kind of stimulation can not only treat dermatitis, alcohol, Imering and other ingredients cause skin irritation to worsen, which makes the inflammation worse, and the treatment is more difficult.

5, do not immediately contact the spark sparks and white wine after painting, mousse, perfume, it is necessary to avoid fire.

This is because the toilet water contains 75% alcohol and 5% flavor, so it is flammable and extremely easy to be ignited by an open flame.

Therefore, after applying the toilet water, do not use the open flame immediately, such as mosquito coils, cigarettes or open fire stoves.